Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, The Governance Institute, a service of National Research Corporation, provides trusted, independent information and resources to board members, healthcare executives, and physician leaders in support of their efforts to lead and govern their organizations.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, board members, and many other stakeholders. The Governance Institute serves not-for-profit hospital and health system boards of directors, executives, and physician leadership. Value-driven membership services are provided through innovative research and publications, conferences, and advisory services. The Governance Institute leads informative research studies, tracks insightful healthcare industry trends, and showcases governance practices of leading healthcare boards across the country.
We invite you to find out more about National Research and its vast depth and breadth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care.
- 07/08/2014 The Great Pay Debate: Should Nonprofit Hospital Board Members Receive Compensation?
- 06/14/2014 The Governance Institute Releases 2014 Signature Publication: Healthcare Accountability Across the Continuum
- 11/05/2013 National Research Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
- 10/31/2013 National Research Corporation ranked largest patient satisfaction measurement firm in the country for second year in a row
- 11/05/2014 Culture Clash or Kumbaya? The Importance of the People Dimension in Mergers and Acquisitions
- 01/18/2015 January Leadership Conference
- 02/08/2015 System Invitational
- 02/22/2015 February Leadership Conference