The Governance Institute hosts conferences that offer current information, interactive sessions, expert speakers, and the opportunity to meet others with a similar commitment to improving governance and achieving optimal board performance.
The Governance Institute hosts five unique conferences:
Leadership Conferences are intended for board chairs, board members, healthcare executives, and physicians.
Governance Support Forums are intended for board support professionals (executive assistants, board coordinators). This has become one of the most popular conferences, reaching a unique and eager audience seeking education on the important topics they face.
System Forums are intended for board chairs, board members, healthcare executives, and physicians who are part of a health system.
Chairperson, CEO, and Physician Leader Conferences are intended for C-suite and executive physician leaders.
One-Day Regional Conferences are intended for board chairs, board members, committee members, healthcare executives, and physicians.
The Governance Institute brings expert faculty together with healthcare professionals in relaxed, resort settings where attendees engage in inspiring dialogue. With the quantity and quality of our attendees, the networking opportunities are unparalleled in the industry. The conferences will strengthen your ability to carry out your role as a leader in serving your institution, colleagues, and community. The Governance Institute has expanded its offerings over the years to reach a larger audience and range of attendees.
Click here to view Conference Videos.
2017 Education Agenda
Conference Learning Objectives:
Picking up the Pace: Accelerating Value & Innovation: Determine the appropriate pace of change for your organization to expand value-based care delivery through innovative patient-centered care strategies.
- Disruptor Strategies: Creating Consumer Loyalty across the Continuum: Build internal competencies to become a “disruptor” in the healthcare space with a focus on building consumer loyalty throughout all care settings.
- From Quality Improvement to High-Value Care: Identify new ways to improve quality while reducing costs and enhancing the patient experience.
- Building, Improving, & Sustaining Population Health: Assess your organization’s current position and desired future on the population health journey and discern key strategies for expanding efforts in a sustainable manner.
- Risk & Cybersecurity: Translating Data into Meaningful Strategies: Enhance data protection capabilities and develop core competencies to transform data into useable, actionable information.
- Community Health: Local Governance & Partnerships for Change: Define priorities and engage local communities to improve health through alliances with organizations that can influence outcomes.
View our full conference schedule here.
View our Conference Proceedings for insights from our Chairperson, CEO, and Physician Leader conferences, System Forums, and more.